Meeting Date: September, 12, 2019
This meeting was held virtually.
The agenda and presentation for this meeting can be found below.
10:00 – 10:15: Welcome and Introductions
10:15 – 10:20: Recap of 2019 Statewide Pedestrian Safety Forum
10:20 – 10:40: Review of Forum Evaluation Results
- Results of Overall Forum Evaluation
- Results of Session Evaluation
- Share input from participants on how to improve forum
- Open floor for feedback from coalition about past and future forum activities
10:40 – 11:20: Discussion Circle Summary
- High level summary of feedback provided in session discussion circles
- Discussion about findings
- Next steps
11:30 – 12:00: Stakeholder Updates
- If you have an update on pedestrian safety activities that you are working on and would
like to share during the meeting, please email Kate Murdoch to let us know.